Music Festivals

Just browsing an excellent CD containing a fully resourced scheme of work on MUSIC FESTIVALS, that was handed to me today by Vicki and James Woolven from 2 SGQM CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE schools in Suffolk - wonderful work guys!
To accompany it, here's a great pic of Sigur Ros from Alexandra Palace, which a few people I know went to - sounds like it was up to the standard of the first date on the tour that I saw.
Great energy in this image.
Pic by Flickr user Beeeeeeeeeeeez
(hope that's enough e's)

Comments

Miss Udy said…
Hi!

Myself and another school have created a scheme of work for year 7's about the Geography of Festivals. Would it be possible for you to tell me how to get in touch with the author ofthis unit or perhaps get a copy of the unit so that we could perhaps mix the two together.

Many thanks

Catherine Udy
Alan Parkinson said…
hi Cat
If you e-mail me aparkinson {AT} geography.org.uk I'll send you some more details...