On Mulberry Street

On Mulberry Street
Just had yet another tip off via Twitter network...
Angela Maiers led me to the WIKI PAGE which has been put together by Paula White.
The project is based around a picture book by Dr Seuss, which my son has a copy of.

It was Dr. Seuss's first book, and is called "And to think that I saw it on Mulberry Street"...
It explores the wonderful things that students could see if they looked at their surroundings in a different way.

How about a fieldtrip in Mulberry Street...
What starts off as a horse and cart is turned into a magical parade as more detail is added at each stage...

Here's an extract from the first page of the book

When I leave home to walk to school,
Dad always says to me,
"Marco, keep your eyelids up
And see what you can see."

What can you see ?

Comments