'New' Edexcel Geography Ning

After a year trialling NINGs as a support network for 6th form students, I set one up as a way of supporting the 'new' Edexcel GCE Specification in June 2007 (just under 4 years ago now !)
These were, as far as I know the first educational use of Nings in this way in the UK, and I thought that the combination of the community and the chance to add documents and upload images and videos made them stand out from the other formats available at the time...
I am grateful to Edexcel for the sponsorship of this NING.

Earlier today, I moderated the 2400th member of the network. If I'd also allowed all the students in who wanted to join we'd probably have over 4000 members, but this is by teachers for teachers. Thanks to all who have contributed, and special thanks to those who have contributed many times, or shared resources.

Comments