Yet another urban timelapse

At the risk of overloading the blog with Urban timelapses, here's another one: by Dominic (although there have been over 2800 posts on this blog, so the odd one or two isn't that many...)
Thanks to @geographynerd (Rebecca Nicholas)  for the tipoff...


Timelapse - The City Limits from Dominic on Vimeo.

I shot this timelapse montage from late 2010 through early 2011.
One year in the making.

My goal was to show the duality between city and nature.

Locations include :

- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Manhattan, New York, USA
- Chicago, Illinois, USA

You can visit my website at www.dominicboudreault.com

Follow me on twitter :
twitter.com/d0minicb

Follow me on Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dominic-Boudreault-Motion-Photographer/126369427437180

Contact : dom@dominicboudreault.com

For timelapse stock footage, you can browse through some of my represented work at Getty Images :
http://bit.ly/fHV5kH

Music is "Time" by Hans Zimmer

Remember to crank the volume way up before watching this and turn HD on !

Comments