Triptico (cont.)

Back in August, I posted about a suite of tools for the creation of interactive resources, developed by teacher David Riley, and called TRIPTICO.
The site offers the download of a FREE Adobe Air application, which links through to a selection of over 20 tools.
A lot of these would be useful for the GEOGRAPHY classroom.

The website allows access to a download. 
There is also a useful HELP GUIDE or MANUAL which describes the various tools. New ones have been added within the last week...



I've used the site with several groups of teachers since then and it's always proved to be a big hit.

My idea is to produce a set of basic resources as part of a project for a publisher, and then create a library of activities.

I've set up a discussion on the VITAL PORTAL that I manage too...

Comments