Book published

During 2011, I spent a LOOOOONG time working on the framework and contents of an iGCSE Geography textbook and accompanying Teacher's Guide. I wrote the framework for the book, developed the concept, gave feedback on each page spread, suggested additional activities and generally shaped the final piece, alongside Barry the editor.
My contribution came under the heading of "In partnership with the Geographical Association", so my name isn't as prominent as it would have been otherwise on the Student Book, although my name does appear on the Teacher's Guide.


The authors did a great job and this will prove an excellent resource for those teaching Cambridge iGCSE Specification.
The book was published today, and is now available to purchase from the newly improved GA Shop !
I presume I'll get to see a copy at BETT on Friday on the Harper Collins stand....

Comments