Anything to report ?

I had an idea for a little project earlier in the week....
Neil Valentine, a teacher from Edinburgh tweeted his old school geography report when he was in Year 9 (or Year 3 as it was back in 1992.... when things were simpler...)


Neil's report, reproduced with permission

I asked my parents to hunt out my old school reports which I knew they had kept. I have them from my secondary school - I seem to have been quite a good student throughout, although by the time I got to 'O' level there were a few concerns (although I still got an 'A')


By the time I got to 'A' level I was quite into playing snooker and table tennis (rock and roll) and my performance seems to have gone downhill.
47% in the mock ?
So, here comes the sharing bit - do you have any of your old geography reports ? 
Do geography teachers have good geography reports ?
Please share them somehow, or add as a comment below....

Update

Thanks to those colleagues who have already been in touch via Twitter.
There's some geography teachers out there who did amazingly well in their exams... in some cases getting full marks...

Thanks also to those who told me that they hadn't got their school reports, but had fond memories of the 'old style' school reports which tended to be more honest and concise...

Comments

Angus Willson said…
I have just looked at my school reports. They obviously saved any encouraging comments for other people. One geography comment was 'shows flashes of understanding amongst mediocrity'.

Nice!
Alan Parkinson said…
Thanks Angus - I loved the brevity of those old reports... my PE one said 'he can be a little silly'... no change there then....