Nar Valley Way

The second of two stories about my village in the paper earlier this week...

The River Nar runs through my village.
There is a footpath that runs along the valley, and runs between King's Lynn and Gressenhall, near Dereham.

Some money has been put earmarked for improvements to this trail apparently, and this links with the work of the Norfolk Rivers Trust which I was aware of.

There is a management plan for the NAR, and I was made aware of it through my involvement with some work done by Sarah Taigel: a researcher from UEA. You can read more about her work HERE and get details on the Management plan HERE.

It's worth following a few relevant Twitter feeds here to, if you want to find out more about the rivers in the area.
@_HappyMapper
@9ChalkRivers
@N_Rivers_Trust

Comments