Prince's Teaching Institute

I just spent a very pleasant day in Harrogate, with the sun shining working with a group of teachers who had been working with the Prince's Teaching Institute on the New Teacher Subject Days programme. They were back to present their learning resource assignments, but first of all they had to listen to me for a few hours.
It was great to work with Ruth Totterdell from the GA once again. She shared some thinking on the new specifications and the work of the GA.
I shared two presentations: Geography and You, and Keep taking the Tablets. They won't be shared elsewhere for the time being.
Thanks to the colleagues who came along.

A long drive home, after a long week at work, but a very worthwhile experience, and thanks for the tweeted thanks waiting for me on my return:

Worth checking out the PTI's CPD offerings for next year...

Comments