Chartered College of Teaching journal access

I got my journal access e-mail from the Chartered College of Teaching earlier in the month. I had a go today to see what was available, and found a reasonable set of geography journals and articles to access free of charge. I already have JISC access to 'Geography', 'Teaching Geography' and 'Geographical Journal' through our GA subscription, but the CCT access also allows me to view articles from a number of databases.

Each database offers the access to a number of journals and articles.
A quick search revealed a useful article by David Lambert for example. Each article can be downloaded, and there is also a useful option to click the CITE button and you will be presented with the Harvard citations:

Lambert, D, 2011, 'Reviewing the case for geography, and the "knowledge turn" in the English National Curriculum', Curriculum Journal, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 243-264. Available from: 10.1080/09585176.2011.574991. [16 April 2017]

Comments